Sunday, September 15, 2013

Weekend Workbench

Technically it's Monday here, but it's also a typhoon day, so hey, surprise three day weekend.  Lets put up a few pictures.

First, here is a whole bunch of black primed models.  Good luck telling what most of it is.  It includes all the minis that I spent a couple weeks getting stripped all the way down.  All the regular marines got broken down to components and rebuilt.  There were also two distinct units of terminators, Skarre Ravenmane, a squad of Hellions, and a few chosen.  That's my hodge lodge of upcoming projects.
Counts as models painted, right?

After that, we have ten Cryx Bane Thralls/also counts as lesser daemons.  So far, three layers of airbrushing.  The last layer went on a little heavier than I wanted because I was having some issues with the brush.  Every time I airbrush, I remember that there is a learning curve to this.  Makes sense.  This was my first attempt at this kind of layering on a smaller set of models.
Can anyone tell me what the ads are for?
 Hopefully, much more progress to be made today.

No comments:

Post a Comment